Hey, Check Out MY Reading

>> Tuesday, December 8, 2009



How's this for a kick in the teeth? Ages and ages ago, I answered a question on Ba Zi, aka Chinese astrology, and *lynne* from Answers Without, Answers Within, offered to give me a reading.

Well, life imposes and interferes with the best intentions and things were somewhat delayed. However, dear *lynne* never forgot me and has put up my readings here, here and here. Way to go *lynne* and a huge thank you for your time, talent and hard work!

Thing is, my old stomping grounds, today.com has apparently forbidden me even to see today.com blogs any more. I click on one of the many still on my bloglists, I'm sent to a "you are forbidden" screen. This is independent of browser or which of my home computers I use. I have to, literally use someone else's computer. To read my own reading.

Aside from the stupidity in restricting viewers, this kind of petty crap makes me more and more glad I left today.com long long ago.

7 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations