Katrina asked: Is My Love Requited

>> Sunday, December 6, 2009

Katrina asked: Can you do a reading? I think I'm in love with someone but am not sure if he's feeling what I am feeling. Curiosity has gotten the best of me, couldn't resist asking this.

Hopefully, you know the drill. Bear in mind that long distance readings should always been taken with a grain of salt.

Past - Swords X - This card speaks of short term and unfulfilling relationships, particularly those that are not remembered fondly. Taken at face value, this card would indicate an unsuccessful past love life, either because of unrequited love, unhealthy relationships or relationships that ended prematurely. It does not appear to be a lack of intelligence - intelligence is highlighted, nor does it negate hope. In fact, a modest hope can be part of this.

Present - Swords IX (reversed) - This is a card (when in the reversed position) that speaks of worry, anxiety and fear. Fretting, obsessing, stressing over what might be or go wrong. If my sense of this is right, your worries may be part of the problem. I know from experience that it's hard not to react to a current relationship with baggage from a previous one, but it's hard on the "new love."

Future - Knight of Cups - However, if this card is any indication, any issues you're dealing with can be overcome and worked through. This card is all about romantic (and creative) love, and fulfillment of same. Clearly, if this card is any indication, there is real potential for a long term relationship and even true love.

When I fret about how much my lover loves me, I usually go with honest and just ask. You might be pleasantly surprised.

1 comments:

  • Anonymous
     

    Thanks! I do agree with going with honest and just ask. That I will do.

    I have a question. No readings. Explain the difference between El Nino and El Nina and how are they different within each region of the USA?

    Katrina

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations