Hey, More on Ba Zi

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009


*lynne* at Answers Without, Answers Within will do the Chinese Ba Zi or Paht Chee or Four Pillars reading for anyone interested. She also has some other reading options for those interested.

As I am with the Tarot Queen, she doesn't claim to be an expert (and I've read there's a great deal of expertise required to become a master at this) but she's happy to do a reading for free, but you have to let her publish it on her blog (you can use a pseudonym).

I'm going to do it. I haven't a clue how to evaluate a Chinese fortune unless I did tons of research and, truthfully, I just don't have the time.

And, of course, I'm cool with a public fortune. (Now you'll all know if I become a serial killer as soon as I do!). But, I'll also be posting the salient points here along with links to *lynne*'s blog and her guidelines for readings.

Thanks, *lynne*! This is going to be fun.

6 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations