>> Friday, May 15, 2009
So, a couple of people got a couple of answers on my Stolen Book Meme. Apparently, my sister never saw it.
Anyway, since I'm the sort of person who hates never knowing the answer so, for that reason, I'm providing them to the interested. If you missed it and want to figure it out before seeing the lines, click the link and do your best. If, however, you've done your best, here's your chance.
1. Faro's Daughter by Georgette Heyer
2. Naked in Death by JD Robb (Nora Roberts), the first book in the In Death series
3. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas (padre, I think)
4. JD got this (first): Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
5. The Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
6. JD got this (first): Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
7. Davida got this (first): These Old Shades by Georgette Heyer
8. I can't believe no one got this. The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress by Robert Heinlein.
9. Conflict of Honors by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller, the first book in the Liaden Series.
10. flit got this (first): Shogun by James Clavell