Ask Me Anything

>> Sunday, April 5, 2009

So, there was apparently interest in a blog where I did the “Ask the…” thing full time. Most of you who will find your way here, at least in the beginning, will actually know me from my other blog: Rocket Scientist. I struggled with how to do this. See, without a specific “me” to ask questions to (or even if I switched hats daily), I wasn’t sure what I would actually write in the blogs. After a while, I’d just be going through the motions: “Alright, I’m ready for questions, let me have ‘em.” I didn’t want to do that.

What I would like to do is make my blogs all about what I’m asked, answering questions, writing up responses, providing feedback in a “Dear Abby” but cheaper and more diverse kinda way. The question is, of course, how to get questions. Ideally, you would go somewhere and ask questions and I’d write up responses, either several quick answers to short questions in one post or a more in depth answer to a complex question in another.

No matter how I slice it, though, this blog and it’s success really depends on you and the questions you ask me. I can’t do this (and make it successful) if you aren’t helping me by asking me the tough questions or soliciting support. So, let me have it. Ask me anything.

After all, it is what I’m here for.

We can try posting questions in the blogs as they come and I’ll also make a permanent page with this same text. If they become unwieldy in the posts, we can just use the page. I’m also open to your input on your preferences.

One note on tarot readings: I need a question, and it works best if it’s not a yes or no question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations