For Anastasia: How About My Love Life?

>> Sunday, December 27, 2009


Anastasia asked: Can you pleas give me a reading about the prospect of my love life? Thx.

I can and just in time for the new year.

Past - Coins X - This is a card the talks about establishing financial security, the kind of thing you might have with retirement. Given that your question had to do with your love life, I'd interpret this card as an indication that your first priority in the past has been career, rather than love. It also argues that you have reached a certain level of success.

Present - Ace of Cups (reversed) - This card in the reversed position is often associated with poverty, which, despite the last card, might not be impossible in the economy. However, it doesn't have to be financial, but also the sense of longing, of dreams and wishes unfulfilled, of a life that's devoid of something necessary. I'd say this card says you're feeling that, along with struggling to start any meaningful relationship.

Future - Coins IV (reversed) - In the reversed position, this card is not hopeful for future relationships (your question). It's a card that speaks of suspicion and greed, the potential for being swindled and dissatisfied. To me, it argues that you move forward on a fine line, one where you either become so desperate for companionship you let a potential lover use and cheat you and/or you become so suspicious someone is planning to use you that you push them away. And, yes, it could be both, particularly if you are badly burned.

You're in a challenging position, driven by loneliness and dissatisfaction to find love and yet having a lifetime accomplishment at risk if someone betrays your trust. I can't tell you who to trust. I can tell you that, if anyone's love comes with a price tag, you are better off lonely (or, more appropriately, waiting). I can also say that, if you are open with your heart (if not your wallet), there are people out there worth trusting with it. If you find one, when you find one, your trust will be the key to having a healthy relationship. Likely, it will be tricky.

Good luck.

1 comments:

  • Aron Sora
     

    My first semester didn't go that well. I got a B- in all my classes. My parents where happy with the scores, but I'm not. I made stupid mistakes on my tests and I could have understood the material better. If it was a real engineering project, I could have killed someone. I need to get better at training for my profession to be an effective engineer. It's not a matter of time, I spend every moment I can in the library and I use to program called leechblock to block all the sites that can waste my time. I can only get more efficient. After reviewing the material with some of my professors, most of my mistakes where misunderstandings. I made a list of things I could do to be more efficient. Do you think this will be effective? They are in order from most important to lest important.

    Lecture day procedure

    -Hand write a copy of lecture notes

    -Complete Gantt chart activities {I break down my problem sets and reading into bit sized chunks on a Gantt chart, I find it very effective}

    -Write down how I completed each question on problem set

    -Type copy of lecture notes in Onenote

    -Review lecture recordings and type in material uncover by personal notes

    -Read relevant Wikipedia articles and type in material uncovered by personal notes

    -Review references used in textbook

    -Create relevant flash cards based on material reviewed that day

    -Create practice questions based on material reviewed that day

    -Watch relevant Youtube videos {There are some real great lessons on the topics I cover on Youtube, I feel I need to make time to watch them}

    -Get one day ahead on Gantt chart actives

    -Complete club responsibilities

    -Submit end of day actives Email {I have a friend who will let me send the a report with the things I planned to get done during that day and the things that I actually got done during that day. He said he would get on my tail if I don't keep up with my schedule}

    Check all emails
    -------------------------------
    Non-lecture day procedure

    -Complete Gantt chart actives
    -Spend 5 hours on lab actives
    -Compile lecture notes for Youtube lecture
    -Record myself lecturing on the material in class and post on youtube
    -Create relevant flash cards based on material reviewed that day
    -Create practice questions based on material reviewed that day
    -Compile a practice test
    -Get one day ahead on Gantt chart actives
    -Complete club responsibilities
    -Submit end of day actives Email
    -Check all emails

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations