Answers for Yesterday

>> Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm going to write such the good answer for Phyl who has patiently waited, now, about a week. I'll try to get it up by midnight (I did have plenty of time to think about it).

Here are the answers. Clearly my non-SF/F and non-classics are desperately eclectic, too eclectic for most. Oh well, here they are:

  1. These Old Shades, the best of a positive pantheon of excellent Georgette Heyer classics
  2. Artemis Fowl, by Eoin Colfer (I hope I spelled that right). Yeah, I'm charmed by sarcasm.
  3. The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
  4. Shogun by James Clavell
  5. Watership Down by Robert Adams
  6. Hawaii by James Michener
  7. The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum I'm not much into mysteries but I do like these. I don't like Clancy, though.
  8. The Red Dragon by Thomas Harris, my favorite of his books, though not the most well known.
  9. Imitation in Death by JD Robb (aka Nora Roberts)
  10. Murder Must Advertise by Dorothy Sayers
Now you know. I'm insane.

By the way, I forgot to mention that the bonus on the first one I did was All Things Bright and Beautiful by James Herriot. Undoubtedly, his books are my favorite non-novels.

12 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations