For Kim: Advice for Mark

>> Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Kim asked: can you pleas give me one card reading about someone i love. My question for the cards is What is the cards advice' regarding Mark? Thank you!

I'm not entirely sure I understood the question, but I think you want a single card reading.

Ooookay.

Coins VIII (reversed) - This card often denotes, uh, stinginess and can indicate a person who is extremely close with money. However, there's also an aspect that can denote reducing losses with careful economy and hard work.

Without having any real data here, I'd have to say that things aren't necessarily hopeless, that being careful with money and doing his best might just let him ease through his troubles.

Hope that helps.

4 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations