For Aron: Questions of Love

>> Thursday, June 25, 2009


Aron asked: Speaking about love, can I have a reading about my love life. I meet this girl at a camp and I feel for her. She is the one of the smartest persons in my age group I've ever met. She was able to do the classwork with ease when I struggled. She was able to defend her political views in a primarily democratic environment. She was amazing. During my birthday, she was one of the 3 people who wished me a happy birthday on my Facebook account. Do you see anything in this relationship? Does she still like me after 2 years?
I knew I had another question. I wonder what happened to it.

OK, I'm going to try to read her through you. Expect a high degree of uncertainty.

Immediate Prospect (romance-wise) - XVI The Tower - This is not a propitious card. It's a card of destruction, devastation, misery and strife. I would not say this is a card that talks about a happy romance. That may not mean that they say your friendship has no future - I was talking specifically romance. [Actually, it's just a remote reading - don't let the cards run your future].

Health of relationship (if any) - XIX The Sun (reversed) - canceled plans, broken engagement, and take a breather. The cards seem to say that, if the relationship has a future (friendship or romance), it will go slow and have setbacks.

Longer term prospect (romance or friendship) - Swords VI - ah, this looks better. Knowledge, intelligence, success following problems. Hmm. Interesting.

Alright, here's the Tarot Queen's interpretation of the cards. Pushing a romance in the short term does not look like the best plan. Clearly, you both have intelligence in common and it seems to me that there is a strong potential for a healthy relationship (friendship or romance) in the long term, especially if you can maintain a friendship.

1 comments:

  • Aron Sora
     

    This makes alot of sense actually, we both are on different spectrum of beliefs. She is an Evangelical christian, I'm an Evangelical space cadet. We are good friends, but we are also intellectual fighting partners. Probably not the best base for a romantic relationship.

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations