Woohoo, I got another award (for Rocket Scientist)

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009


This time, the talented Bookish Gal gave me an award. True, it was for Rocket Scientist, my other blog, but, hey, it's all me and I needed a topic for Ask Me Anything today (hint, hint, could use some more questions).

This is a really great award, too, the Premio Dardos Award, which is described as:

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his or her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. The rules to follow are: 1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link. 2) Pass the award to up to 15 other blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Wow, what a compliment. I mean what could be better than transmitting "culturing, ethical, literary and personal values" every day. I'm floored and thrilled. Thank you, Bookish! You were a marvelous choice for a recipient.

So, who to pass it on to? Again, so many choices...

I wanted to get someone who makes an effort to get out there every day or at least several times a week.
No obligation to any of the recipients, of course. Just wanted to know I appreciate the opportunities to learn from all of you.

10 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations